2. Revisions To This Policy
We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this Policy and Our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. You should periodically check for any modifications of this Policy by re-visiting this web page and using the "refresh" button on Your browser. You should note the date of last revision to this Policy, which appears at the top of this Policy. If the "last modified" date remains unchanged after You have clicked the "refresh" button on Your browser, You may presume that no changes have been made since the last reading of the Policy. A changed "last modified" dates indicate that this Policy has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.
3. Personal Information That We Collect
4. How We Collect Information From You
Active Collection - We collect information from You, such as Your username, e-mail address and password, when You complete registration forms to sign up for Your membership on Our Site. Locations for such collection are registration or personal profile pages, but We reserve the right to add additional information collection portals.
5. How We Use Your Information
The primary use for Your information is to provide You with the services You have requested. We use the information We collect from You to maintain, protect and improve our website, to develop new services on the website, and to protect our website and our users. We also use this information to offer You tailored content - like giving you more relevant search results, customized content, and ads. Member login information and e-mail addresses may be disclosed to third parties for the purpose of providing certain features or third-party upgrades as requested by the Member. We are not responsible for how third parties use your information, and You should become familiar with such third parties' privacy policies prior to requesting their services. Non-personal and aggregate information, such as that collected passively is used in order to customize Our marketing efforts or to customize the use of Our Site for an aggregate group of customers. We additionally may use the personal information of Users whose membership has expired or has been canceled in order to market Our services to these individuals in the future.
We generally will use Your information for the purposes for which You specifically provide it. We also use Your information for market research purposes - in order to increase Your (and other Users') experience according to tracked interests, to analyze and target potential new markets, and for other marketing purposes.
We also use Your information for the obvious purpose of providing Your User profile to all of Our other Members and Browsers. When You create a profile, You should consider all of the information on the profile to be public information, accessible by anyone, unless otherwise stated. Even if You choose to not make public Your personally identifying information, You should understand that there is a possibility that You may be identified through the information You provide on Your profile. For example, You may be visually recognized by someone who sees Your picture or Your description may be adequately detailed that someone browsing the Site would be able to tell that the person is You. Accordingly, You understand that using this Site places You in control of all of the information displayed on Your profile, and You are fully responsible for any consequences arising out of such information You choose to publish.
6. Special Cases
It is Our policy not to use or share the personal information about Browsers or Members in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing You an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, We may disclose personal information about Browsers or Members, or information regarding Your use of the services or Site(s) accessible through Our services, for any reason if, in Our sole discretion, We believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
- To satisfy any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
- To disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms & Conditions or other User policies;
- To operate Our services properly;
- To protect ourselves, Our Members, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if We are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
- Anyone who violates Our Anti-Spam Policy, if applicable, shall have their personal information made public. If there is any investigation on any unlawful spamming, or any use of bulk e-mail in order to promote Your User profile, or any use of bulk e-mail in any manner that leads back to Our Site, or any one of Our Sites, We will cooperate with any and all parties completely and freely in order to see that Your bulk e-mail activities stop.
7. Public Areas
Any information provided in a User profile, blog, profile post, Member directory, chat room, or other related services should be considered to be public information. We do not, cannot, and will not act to maintain the privacy of any information that You provide in any such forum or medium.
8. Our Commitment To Data Security
We take measures to protect the transmission of all sensitive end-user information. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of Our network and systems. Nevertheless, We cannot guarantee that Our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security, but given the resourcefulness of cyber-criminals, We are unable to guarantee that Our security is one hundred percent (100%) breach-proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite Our reasonable security measures.